There are several ways to donate to the Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund.
1. Cash Donation to Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund. You can donate pre-set denominations or an amount of your choosing to the Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund by using the Donate to Gridiron Greats links above. The Gridiron Greats is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) corporation NFL football player charity. This means that your heartfelt donation to the Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund is tax deductible.
2. Participate and attend a Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund event. The Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund hosts various events throughout the year. Some charity events are held by the Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund and some are held by other companies who donate all or a portion of their proceeds to Gridiron Greats. When you participate in a Gridiron Greats event, you help us eliminate costs involved with hiring others to assist us with events. When you attend a Gridiron Greats event, you donate to Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund by assisting us with fundraising efforts that change the lives of so many retired players in need. For information on events, please visit our event page, fan the Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund Facebook Fan Page, subscribe to our blog, and sign up for our newsletter.
3. Corporation Sponsorship Programs. If you are interested in a corporate sponsorship program to help donate to the Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund, please contact Karen Wright at KarenW@GridironGreats.org. Your corporate sponsorship donation is a valuable donation to our football charity.
4. Special Event Sponsorship. Sponsoring a special event is a terrific way to donate to Gridiron Greats. Whether you sponsor an existing event, or create your own, your efforts go a long way to help the Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund. If you would like information on sponsoring a current event or would like to discuss hosting your own event to help the Gridiron Greats, please contact Karen Wright at KarenW@GridironGreats.org.
5. Purchase of Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund Licensed Merchandise and NFL Memorabilia. Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund has available various official GGAF merchandise and NFL Memorabilia for purchase. Your purchase of Gridiron Greats merchandise is considered a donation to Gridiron Greats and is tax deductible. Please, visit the Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund Shop to view the official merchandise we have available for purchase.
6. Providing in-kind services. Providing in-kind services is an excellent way to donate to the Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund. From assisting with events to providing free or discounted services, you can give back to the Gridiron Greats. When you donate to our football charity through an in-kind donation, you help us save money on costly expenses, leaving more funds available to assist players in need.
Individual Donation Levels
Includes “Thank You” from a Gridiron Greats Board Member
Includes a photo signed by a Hall of Famer plus “Thank You” from a Gridiron Greats Board Member
Hall of Fame $1,500 and up
Includes a football signed by a Hall of Famer plus “Thank You” from Coach Ditka
Corporate Partnership Benefits
- GGAF has the biggest names in football advocating on our behalf. Through GGAF, partners will have access to incorporate players into their marketing campaigns, events and brand strategies through the custom made proposals we develop.
- Partners will have opportunity to utilize legends in mutually agreed upon radio, TV and print strategies.
- Rights to Trademark: Partner will have the right to use GGAF logo in all marketing and advertising.
- Official Status: Partner will be able to say “Official Sponsor of Mike Ditka’s Gridiron Greats.”
- Partners logo to be featured on our GGAF home page, website partner page, partner page for length of sponsorship term.
- Partner will have opportunity to run promotions on GGAF site.
- Partner will have opportunity to be included in radio and TV promos based on level of partnership.
- Partner will have opportunity to receive the highest level of VIP tickets and participation in Gridiron Greats VIP Events.
- Partner will have opportunity to receive signed unique memorabilia items including autographed footballs, authentic helmets and other items.
Corporate Donation Levels
Hall of Fame $25,001+
Includes admission to Gridiron Greats Hall of Fame Dinner in Michigan* and a HOF autographed football.
Champion $10,000 – $25,000
Includes Chicago Hall of Fame Luncheon and a HOF autographed football.
Includes a HOF autographed football
Includes an autographed football
- Purchase tickets for a variety of events from tix4cause.org and about 15% of the ticket price goes to the Greats.
- Donate tickets to Tix4Cause on behalf of the Greats and about 90% of the ticket price will go to the Greats when the tickets are purchased the Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund.